Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bush Blurbs The American Sector


I've been trying to drum up some more traffic for the American Sector, so I've been looking for some A list celebrities to give me some blurbs. Gretchen Helfrich... so over me. Ira Glass.... busy on the lecture tour. Cass Sunstein... overexposed. Billy Corgan.... can't read. So it was much to my delight to find that our fine President gave this blog an unsolicited endorsement this morning. Thanks President Bush! Now I present to you the back cover of the paperback edition of the American Sector.
"Josh is a creative policy thinker. He's an expert on the budget and our economy. He's respected by members of Congress from both parties. ...He's a man of candor and humor and directness who's comfortable with the responsibility and knows how to lead. ...The next three years will demand much of those who serve our country. We have a global war to fight and win. We have great opportunities to expand the prosperity and compassion of America. We've come far as a nation, yet there's a lot on the road ahead. ...Congratulations, Josh."
- George W. Bush, President of the United States of America.
March 28th, 2006.