Monday, August 01, 2005

Oh my God, you like sunsets too?


Would you buy this picture at the art fair next summer? Me neither.

Excuse the lack of blogging lately. When things get stressful here in the big city, I tend to... A) curl up in the fetal position under my desk, or B) leave town and head for the beach. Thankfully, option B has been a main pastime this summer. But either scenario obviously puts a cramp in my blogging style, but I hope you can forgive and forget.

Just catching up on the weekend papers and all the hot news I missed while out of town. Hmm, let see... The Japanese have developed a female android.... interesting. King Fahd died - that might be trouble. Bolton in at the UN - no surprise. Oh, and I almost forgot... THERE IS NOW A TENTH PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM! Why is this not being treated like big big news? Maybe it's because it's really small and way way out there... Maybe it's because it's named 2003 UB313... In any case, this has the potential to completely mess up millions of school kids everywhere who have worked so very hard to memorize, "My very energetic mother just served us nine pizzas". And now, in the wake of the discovery, scientists are trying to decide whether or not to even categorize it as a planet. Yeah, you're right... I guess the japanese sex robot is a better story.